Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Thought I Had Good News

Earlier this week Mike Nickeas was promoted to AAA and I was really excited and happy for him. Then while he was in AAA he didn't get a hit and I started to worry the Mets might lose faith in him and release him. And today, the Bisons put him on the disabled list. And yet, I cannot seem to find the injury that has landed him on the DL. If anybody has any info on what part of Mike needs to go on the DL, leave a comment.

The Mets took a tough loss yesterday and the rainout today let it sink in. Poo Poo looked as bad as he ever has. I didn't actually see the game while he was in but if I had I think I would've chucked something at the TV. He better go on the DL for some mysterious injury or take a demotion to AAA. If not, he should be without a job.

The reason I didn't see him pitch is because I was at the Yankee game. I didn't have a rooting interest so I kept score until we left with one out in the bottom of the ninth inning. We didn't take any pics so there really is nothing to post. I got a hat that I would think is cool if I were a Yankee fan. But I'm not, so it really isn't all that special.

The Mets have to start their series in Atlanta tomorrow night. I have a gut feeling this series won't go well. The Mets don't seem to win at Turner Stadium and I really don't know why. I just don't want to end up watching flat baseball for the next week. Hopefully the Mets can figure things out.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: