Saturday, May 16, 2009

Finally

No, I'm not talking about the Mets win last night. I'm talking about the fact that I finally read the blurb on the David Wright Vitamin Water. I haven't seen his Power-C in stores but I finally got a good enough close up to read.

baseball is a classic all-american pastime. the peanuts, the foot long wieners, and a bizarre mascot with a huge baseball for a head. so if you want to be the next all american classic, like our man david wright, we'd like to introduce you to david's power... we call it the wright stuff (hint hint, it contains taurine, vitamin c and you're holding it in your wright hand). it will help you shoot peas, catch a fly ball as easy as a can of corn, and hit the high cheese over the wright field fence. is it just us or did all that baseball lingo make you hungry?

David's favorite is Power-C and so is mine. YAY!

Let's Go Mets!

1 comment:

AHutch said...

make that 3 :)
i loved the kasey kahne-themed one too