Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Thank You Adam Rubin!

My search for the mysterious Mike Nickeas injury is over thanks to Adam Rubin. In his latest farm report he mentions Mike tweaked an oblique during a play at the plate. Once again, thank you Adam Rubin.

I'm really mad because today I had to miss softball because of some stupid show I'm in at school and there was rehearsal. And I think I might've been starting at 1st base if I was there. This sucks.

The Mets actually won at Turner Field even though Luis Castillo and Carlos Delgado did whatever they could to get the Mets in the worst possible situations. And that means JJ Putz and K-Rod aren't available tonight. Last time the Mets didn't have a closer things didn't turn out well.

So tonight the Mets are going to take on the Phillies without a closer and/or a setup man. Oy vey.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: