Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ummmmmmmmmm.........

Never really thought of a name for this post.

We won again today. 30-something to 4. Mercied them again. I didn't start the game but came in to play first base and had 2 singles and a walk and scored twice.

And I don't have any classes tomorrow, instead my class has our "Shakespeare Festival". It's when there are multiple groups and they each out on a different part of A Midsummer Night's Dream. my group is doing the Pyramis and Thisbe part and it's really funny. This morning I didn't really have a voice so in rehearsal my voice cracked and it was really awkward. In the afternoon I have field day and I'm on the green team. I realized I have way too many Mets hats because I was looking for a green hat and found a Mets hat I got at military appreciation night last year.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! and I managed to get through this post without complaining about last night's catastrophe.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: