Thursday, May 14, 2009

REVENGE IS SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, you all remember my rant from Monday, right?? Well, today we played that same team today and I'll just say it didn't look pretty. WE WON 25-22!!!!!!!!!! It was the most intense, amazing game ever!!!!!!!!!! I caught the entire game except for the final 2 outs because I hurt my arm throwing down (I'm actually fine now) to 2nd base. But our better defensive catcher came in and saved us by getting the final out on a runner trying to steal second.

At the plate I got on base 3 or 4 times (I don't remember), and one of the times I stole third and had to slide and DIDN'T epically fail (sorry mandachan). I scored a bunch of runs and RBIs too. I got a double and then the next time I was up the coach told the CF to move back and I thought the pressure would screw me. But I ended up getting a single.

I AM SO PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's Go Mets!

1 comment:

AHutch said...

hurray for your guyses win! i'm not at all offended at my stealing fail, i've known from the start that i suck at sliding (hey i was safe and that's kinda all that matters, right?)

well here's to continuing our awesomeness in the following games (i have one this afternoon and i am so feeling a win here)