Monday, May 11, 2009

I Need To Vent

So, today at softball we lost by 4 runs. It was the closest game we have played but we could have won it. First, I was catching and there was a play at the plate and I caught the throw and tagged the runner out. But as she was getting up to go to the bench she knocks the ball out of my glove and is called SAFE!!! Yes, SHE WAS GETTING UP TO GO TO THE BENCH!!!!!!!! In the next inning my team was coming back and I was on third base after getting hit by a pitch (I now have a bruise) and there was a force at the plate. The pitcher throws the ball on a hop and the catcher is sitting there like a brick. I couldn't slide or I would've broken my ankle so I leap over the catcher and touch home plate before the catcher picks up the bounce. Guess what? I WAS CALLED OUT! FMLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First of all, it was interference by the catcher and second of all I TOUCHED THE BASE!!!!!

That's all I have to say. We have another game tomorrow and all I have from this game is a nasty bruise.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: