Friday, May 22, 2009

Bobby Parnell

Speaking of Bobby Parnell, I haven't heard much of him in a while.

Softball ended yesterday and we lost. We didn't do well this year but next year we should be getting some pitching and maybe we'll have more success. I'm looking forward to having my afternoons back. I changed my picture to one of me in game action.

The Mets have a slightly weird lineup tonight and hopefully it will help them get going:

Murphy - 1B
Church - RF
Beltran - CF
Sheffield - DH
Wright - 3B
Reed - LF
Santos - C
Martinez - SS
Castillo - 2B
Santana - LHP

They're playing in Boston so I'll get to watch Jacoby but hopefully the Sox won't have too much success against the Mets.

I'm tired and might take a nap before my voice lesson.
Let's Go Mets!

1 comment:

AHutch said...

if it's any consolation, we lost today too and our record is 7 and 11. nice picture, by the way :)

hey that's not very nice to be nay-saying my sox! haha jk, i'm fine (sorta) with a 5-3 loss. it was close and ellsbury did ok