Here are all of the ones I have done:
• Spend a week at spring training. (well, it was, like, a weekend, but i wanted to stay longer)
• Learn to keep score.
• Watch "Field of Dreams," "Bull Durham," "A League of Their Own," "The Bad News Bears" (the original) and "The Natural." (i've seen at least parts of all of them)
• Hit a home run.
• Boo the Yankees in person.
• Tour the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.
• Get to a game early enough to watch batting practice.
• Run around the bases after a big league game.
• See Derek Jeter, Albert Pujols and Ichiro play in person and chant their names with a stadium packed with fans.
• Buy a fitted cap to replace the cheap stadium giveaway you got with the plastic adjustable strap in the back and the Piggly Wiggly logo on the side.
• Get your favorite player's autograph.
• Collect baseball cards.
• Go to the All-Star Game. (it was the home run derby, but it still counts in the category)
• Eat a hot-fudge sundae in a mini batting helmet.
I would love to catch a knuckleball. I just need to find somebody to throw a knuckleball.
Let's Go Mets!