Friday, June 8, 2012

I Think It's A Cool Idea

The Mets have been celebrating their 50th anniversary by running contests through twitter, Facebook, and at Citi Field during games. Many of them have included once-in-a-lifetime experiences for fans such as watching BP from the field or participating in your own round of BP at the field.

Maybe it's because I haven't won a contest but I've been thinking about cool ideas for contests. I figured I'd share one.

The Mets could give 25 fans the chance to experience batting practice (or something else, I'm not an expert on contest ideas) with one Mets player. They could have fans submit a picture slideshow about why they are the biggest fan of a particular player. Fans could then vote on which fan would win for each player. The top vote-getters would get to meet their player and the second and third place vote-getters could get an autographed item from their player. I obviously don't know the costs and logistics of a contest like this but I think it would be beyond awesome if it actually happened.

Maybe there's a way we could spread the word?

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: