Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Know It's Late But It's Almost Time To Celebrate

16 days until Pitchers and Catchers report for Spring Training. That means today's number is 16.

The first person I thought of was Andre Ethier. Don't ask me why, but I think it has something to do with his adorableness. Did you know he was on the A's?

Brian McCann is a catcher. Brian McCann wore glasses last season. I am a catcher. I wear glasses. Brian McCann isn't going to wear glasses anymore. Boo. PUPPY!

George Kottaras is a catcher. George Kottaras can catch a knuckle-ball (I think). Cool.

If my brain wasn't so stuffed up I would've remembered that Angel Pagan wears 16 for the Mets. Whoops.

MARCO! SCUTARO! (Okay, I know that was lame).

Hustron Street is pretty good looking. Well, maybe that's an understatement ...

Today's class isn't great. It isn't terrible. But there are definitely a few bright spots. Enjoy your six more weeks of winter!

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: