Friday, February 19, 2010

Would It Really Be That Crazy?

If you read this blog you probably know about my obsession with former Met, and current Indian Joe Smith.  I currently don't own a Joe Smith t-shirt, jersey, or anything.  I have wanted one since I first started liking him in 2007.  I would've loved to have a Mets jersey even though he was traded.  But now I want an Indians jersey.

I know he could be traded and could change numbers, or could just suck and fall off the face of the Earth.  But would it really be completely stupid to make my big baseball purchase this year be a Joe Smith jersey?

Just kinda thinking out loud.  I waited too long to get an Xavier Nady Mets shirt, and now own a Pirates jersey, but I like the Indians and LOVE Joe Smith.

Ah, well.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: