Thursday, February 11, 2010

One. More. Week. - ST Countdown

Only 7 days.  S-e-v-e-n.  One week.  Spring Training is so close.  I can almost see the Mets being in Port St. Lucie.  Doing all their funny stretches and watching David Wright back with Mike Jacobs.

Now for some lucky 7s.

As anybody reading this blog should know, Jose Reyes wears #7 for the Mets.  And that means I can link to lots of pictures of Jose with David Wright.

The Twins have Joe Mauer.  Someday his number 7 will be retired in Minnesota.  I really don't know what else to say about him that wouldn't be ridiculous praise and ogling.

There's something very like-able about Matt Holliday.  I just wish he was still on the Rockies.

Matt LaPorta is pretty cool.  He has the same birthday is Jeff Francoeur. 

Me likey David Murphy.

Me also likey Seth Smith.

I just feel like I should give Mark Kotsay a shout out.

That's a pretty good group of players wearing #7. There really is only one more week of not having baseball.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: