Thursday, February 4, 2010

Only 2 Weeks Away - ST Countdown

I know this post is late but I have been exhausted all day. That is what school will do to you when you have a bad cold and too much work to stay home for even one day.

But, tonight we get to take a look at my favorite number. 14.

The Mets retired #14 for Gil Hodges. Mike Pelfrey wanted to wear it but he was drafted by the Mets so that just wasn't going to happen. I think he probably wanted the number for the same reason I like #14.

I guess I'll give a shout out to Mark Ellis because right now the results of this post look bleak.

Nolan Reimold
wears #14. His future looks pretty bright.

And last but definitely not least, is Paul Konerko. He's the other star of the Tim Hudson commercial from yesterday's post.

I guess #14 is too exclusive for other players. There were a few players I didn't mention but if you're really curious you would be willing to find those players yourself. Have fun!

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: