Thursday, February 18, 2010

It Really Has Begun

Mets Spring Training has started.  There is still snow on the ground in New York and I can't even imagine summer ever coming, but baseball has started.

Mets Hot Stove had Mike Pelfrey and Mike Jacobs at Duffy's with them and showed interviews of David and J-Thole.  It was probably the hottest Hot Stove ever.

I'm looking forward to Spring Training and seeing some guys play who won't make the big club.  *coughmikenickeascoughcough*

Mike Jacobs has #35.  Joe Smith used to wear it so I have kinda conflicted emotions about Jake taking the number.  I miss Joe so much.

And Mike Nickeas has #71.  I had no idea he was a non-roster invitee so that was some happy news today.

I can't wait until I get to post about being at games and complaining about the heat and summer.  I just need school to end so I can focus on the Mets.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: