Saturday, February 6, 2010

Well, There's That Player, On That Team ... Um - ST Countdown

Honestly. I had a player in mind for today. 12 days until Pitchers and Catchers. Hmm. Give me a minute.
....................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................

YES! I remember!

JEFF FRANCOEUR. I really don't know how I could've forgotten about him.

Other #12 wearers include:

Umm ... okay ....

Well, there's Julio Lugo
Alfonso Soriano
BRAD AUSMUS!!!
and A.J. Pierzynski.

Not too many notable players here. Oh well.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: