Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"And the whole town under water there was nothing we could do"

First, I have a book recommendation. One More River by Lynne Reid Banks is an amazing book. It's about a 14 year old living in Canada in 1966 and she has to move to a kibbutz in Israel. It doesn't sound that interesting but I just read it for an English project and it is truly amazing.

I don't really know what went on with the Mets today (GASP!) but I do know they lost to the Tigers and Poo Poo pitched.

Buuutttt, I have good news! Through the comment section of Surfing the Mets I found out Mike Nickeas is at minor league camp for the Mets. I still have faith and really want him to get a shot in the big leagues with any team.

I start outside practices for softball tomorrow if the weather is good.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: