Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I Watched The Game But All Of The Numbers Were Messed Up

I watched what I could of the USA game against the Yankees. It was cool watching David play but he had a different number and so did Ryan Braun. David was wearing #4 because Davey Johnson has his usual #5. Ryan Braun was wearing #18 instead of #8 for a reason I'm unsure of.

Jake Peavy is going to wear #22 which is the # he would have preferred to have with the Padres but Xavier Nady had it at the time. LaTroy Hawkins will be wearing #42 which is different considering this is probably the only time he will ever have the chance to wear it. Kevin Youkilis is wearing #20 instead of his usual #21.

The full roster is here.

The USA won 6-4.

USA! USA!

p.s.
In the photo gallery the first pic is of the team pic and David is (W)right in the middle. I love it! I love him!

No comments: