Saturday, March 14, 2009

It Just Isn't My Day

I am still incredibly sore but that's not all. Now my nose hurts. I was having a catch with my dad earlier and one of his throws tipped off of my mitt and hit me in the nose. Now I'm completely sore and have a bum nose. *Sigh*

Mike Pelfrey did well today. He pitched 4 scoreless innings. I listened to all of the innings he pitched. The Mets ultimately lost the game. I'm happy Mikey P. did well because he is expected to start the 2nd game of the season. I'm not sure if I'll be able to watch it but I'll definitely DVR the game. I miss regular season baseball.

Team USA is currently losing 4-0 against Puerto Rico in the 2nd inning. And I'm really confused because Davey Johnson isn't supposed to be at this game but they keep showing him in the dugout.

Let's Go Mets!
USA! USA!

No comments: