Saturday, March 21, 2009

"If I Told You That I Loved Like An Ace, Then I'd Be Lying 'Cause I've Made Some Mistakes"

There's another lyric for you.

I found this article about Xavier reuniting with his former Pirates teammates. I'm glad he had a chance to catch up with them after his abrupt ending with them.

Also, in this post, I would like to start my 'Bring Back Pedro' campaign. I know he hasn't really been able to pitch for the past 2 years but I just have a feeling about him. I'm watching the Shea Stadium special on SNY and they showed a quick shot of him playing with his wiffle ball bat in the dugout and I want that fun on the Mets.

And now I'm tearing up from hearing what everybody would take from Shea if they could have anything. I love the fact that Larry even went on to say goodbye to Shea. And David had the last "Goodbye Shea".

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: