Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Sore and Exhausted, But I Promised A Post

I had my first day of softball practice today and because there are so few of us I'm playing on JV as a freshman. I didn't play last year for the first time since 1st grade so I haven't been to a team practice in a while. Now I am SO SORE! But I'll stop complaining now and get to the Mets.

Johan said he felt good and I thought he looked good. He let up a homer to Dan Uggla but so did the next guy that pitched. He looked good for where he is at this point. There's still lots of time to prepare for the season.

The Mets beat the Tigers today but Freddy Garcia didn't look like 5th starter material. I wish I could say the job should go to Tim Redding but he has downright sucked. Livan Hernandez is in the lead for the job and Jon Neise is right behind him.

Speaking of the Mets, I'm not sure how much of them I will be able to see early in the season. Softball is pretty much about to take over my life and I only have the March schedule but the practices are all from 6-8. So I won't really be watching the first hour of the games. I'm REALLY disappointed about that but I don't know what will happen with the practices once the games start in April.

Sorry 'bout the complaining. Just tired and that's what's on my mind.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: