Tuesday, March 31, 2009

"I'll Always Turn The Car Around"



The Mets are playing now but the game isn't on TV so I'll entertain you instead.

I got this from the cool blog Ladies on the Field, Gangstas on the Bus

David Wright answered some questions for the Sporting News:
Born: Dec. 20, 1982, in Norfolk, Va.
Alma mater: Hickory High (Chesapeake, Va.)
What's on TV: House, Entourage
What's in my iPod: Dave Matthews, Lil Wayne
What I drive: Audi
Favorite flick: Anything with Will Ferrell
Magazine subscriptions: Maxim, SI, ESPN
Bookmarks: Anything about fantasy football
Worst habit: Biting my nails
Favorite meal: Pizza
Favorite athlete to watch in another sport: Tiger Woods
Favorite city to visit: Chicago
Favorite team as a kid: Mets and Giants
Favorite value in others: Honesty
Favorite physical attribute about myself: My smile
And least: My height
My greatest love: Family
My heroes: My parents


What's not to love?
Let's Go Mets!

No comments: