Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Joe Smith Will Be Okay


Well, he should be. He had minor surgery on his knee today and if everything goes normally he will be ready for Spring Training in plenty of time. I guess I have Joe Smith senses because this morning on the bus he was all I could think about. Looking at his situation today, I guess it's good that he's on the Indians. He's been injured all year and the Mets medical staff has proven they cannot handle injuries. The Indians have handled everything he's gone through well. From the viral infection in Spring Training, to the shoulder issues in May, to his knee injury that ended his season. He's going to be okay, and I'll be looking forward to seeing him again in February.

Even though Joe is probably better off in Cleveland, this trade was a major loss for the Mets.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: