Wednesday, July 9, 2008

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse: It's nice to meet you, Eeeeeeeeeeep.
That is my Hannah Montana reference for the day.

But that can basically describe how happy I just was to watch Mikey P. interviewed on the otherwise pathetic show, the Wheel House. I felt bad for him when he had to answer questions for the annoying voice guy. I mean, that guy asked him to describe how hard it is to pitch in the big leagues under the pressure of playing in New York. How hard does this guy think it is? Did he want Mike to say it is the easiest thing he has ever done? So basically, I hate the show but LOVE Mikey P.

Let's Go Mets!

And the guy with the annoying voice just suggested the Mets getting Michael Cuddyer. If they got him I will scream in joy and do a happy dance.

Also, Loudmouths is on now so you can see how sidetracked I got while writing this.

No comments: