Friday, July 25, 2008

Oh My Goodness! What Are We Going To Do?! Jim Rome Is Burning!

...now that I got that out of my system...

I really have no idea what I should say... Oh yeah! I was watching Baseball Tonight last night and they showed Alex Gordon and I was REALLY happy! I was also happy because they were talking about the Mets do well and I am so used to them talking about all of the problems they have. If the Mets can keep this up a lot of fans will come out of the dark. But they obviously weren't real fans if they were in the dark in the first place. But the Cards are a tough team even if they were just swept by the scorching hot (get it?) Brewers. The Mets will need to play hard to win these games.

Happy birthday Billy Wags! Today he turns 37 years old!

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: