Wednesday, July 23, 2008

That Was Highly Unpleasant

I didn't even watch the end of the game last night. After the Phi***** loaded the bases I knew the game was over. Ya wanna know something? I have never liked Duaner Sanchezand this is just another nail in the coffin. In 2006 I wasn't a fan of him for a reason I don't even know and that was BEFORE Xavier was traded. Trading Xavier when DUANER got injured 'cuz he had the midnight munchies didn't help my feelings towards him. Then last year he showed up ate Spring Training WAY outta shape and lost the season. And now, when the Mets needed 3 OUTS he gave up 3 HITS (maybe a walk) instead! If he is a Major League pitcher he should be able to do that. He can pitch the ninth inning with a 4-run lead but 3 runs isn't possibly enough for him or the rest of the Mets' bullpen. Except Joe Smith who did his job but Jose failed to make a play that I could have made. The Mets better win tonight or I will be an angry girl!

I would like to propose a trade:
Luis Aguayo (I dunno how to spell it) for Manny Acta

I know you don't really trade managers or coaches but this would wipe away all (or most) of my anger. The Mets do not do well with anybody names Luis (see Castillo). Last night he made Endy seriously miffed when he sent him to try to score on two occaisions. Both times he was out by a mile. I would prefer Sandy Alomar as third base coach even though he holds up EVERYBODY no matter what. It woulda helped last night.

But about Manny Acta. He knew what he was doing and was majorly liked. I remember seeing a picture of him in 2006 when he went with the Mets winter caravan and he learned to dance at a middle school. I think I remember reading somewhere that the players really liked him and that is most likely the truth. (unless I misremembered, lol)
But the Mets needed those runs and they will never get them back.

Now for the I hate Shane Victorino segment.
Last night after he scored in the ninth inning barrage he stood on home plate, clapped his hands towards the Mets dugout and was just asking for a beating. He has become one of the highest public enemies in Met land. I really want a brawl tonight and Shane should get knocked out. But I somehow cannot imagine David in a fist fight. Shane deserves every ounce of hatred he gets and it's time for something to happen.

Now that you are all fired up for tonight's game I will leave you with a video for a song I really like:



Let's Go Mets!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, I love the design of your blog and it is very well written. You probably have the best Met's blog I have seen in a while.

Keep up the great work! Go Mets!

-Chris
The Baseball Collector
http://baseballcollector.mlblogs.com
http://snaggingbaseballs.com