Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Have Said It Before and I Will Say It Again:

Joe Smith is the cutest person in the world!

And Billy Wagner is sh*t.
If you want to know how I felt after the ninth inning look at this post.

And if you want to know how I felt at the end of the game you can go to this post.
I cannot put into words how cute Joe was during his at bat. He is 0-for-2 with 2 strikeouts in his career. When I was at spring training he was talking to the fans where I was standing about his batting and how he needs more practice. Then he went into the cages and took some cuts. I now see what he meant.

But the real deal is that if the Mets had lost this game I would have been in hiding for weeks. Billy "Blow-up" Wagner is the Mets rep. for the ALL- STAR GAME! I don't want the Mets represented that way. David deserves to be on the team and if he isn't I am boycotting the game!

So basically, Billy needs to learn the word CLUTCH, and the Mets need to win the game tomorrow. If only Pedro can learn to be affective again.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: