Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's Lonely At the Top

I have a t-shirt that says that.

But hopefully the Mets will be okay being alone because I want them to stay in first place for another bunch of months until the end of October. Still no first name Perez pitched very well. He usually does in big games. And Billy Wagner got another save. I have never been happier to see Wags than I have been the past two days. He really, actually means something to this team. Carlos Delpoopeyhead (never losing the nickname) continued to rake in July with a HUGE 2 RBI hit. After David scored on the hit he looked absolutely PHSYCHED! All of the excitement of the series came out in David's expression at that moment.

I just wish the game had started a little later. When I got on the camp bus to go home I almost fell asleep 'cuz I was so bored. If the Mets had been playing I woulda followed it on my phone. But at least they won so I wasn't bummed out for the rest of the day.

I was so close to seeing Mikey P. pitch again but he was moved up to tomorrow's game. It looks like Brian Stokes will be starting when I am at the game on Saturday.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: