Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

I was very happy with Mike Pelfrey's outing last night. He has recently proved why he was a first pick by the Mets. In his last few starts he has been outstanding and the Mets continue to score runs in his starts which is more than can be said for Johan Santana. But they went through a stretch when Mike was getting no run support and he took some tough losses. The game was fun to watch and I am sure Mikey P.'s family was proud. His parents and financee were there as well as his fiancee's family. There was, however, one part of the game that I did not enjoy watching. It was when Ryan Church hit a line drive that David had to duck to get out of the way of. He had to come out of the game after scoring on a Delgado homer. He injured a groin (eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrr...) but says he is completely fine and wants to play tonight.

I dunno how much of the game I will be able to see 'cuz there is a BBQ at my house but anyways...

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: