Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Must Be Dreaming A.K.A I Need To Vent

This game has been a nightmare for the Mets. The umpires hate them. I swear. The homeplate ump provoked Manuel and Beltran. He pushed Jerry and that sent him on fire. With Beltran, the ump went in front of the plate and started wiping it off to make it look like he wasn't doing anything wrong but all the while he continued to talk to Carlos. Something has to be done about that umpire.

Also, the Mets have had 2 foul balls that have been the oddest I have seen. One of them was during a Perez at bat. He was squaring up to bunt and it looked like it hit him but the HOMEPLATE UMP called it a foul ball. In a Fernando Tatis at bat the pitch went over his head but it hit off of the bat so that was a foul ball. But they are just odd to see in the same game.

Oh yeah, the same HOMEPLATE UMP just f***ed up a half-swing from Jose Reyes.

Brian Runge I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: