Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I Wish I Wasn't So Confused!

The Mets look like they are the most dead team in the history of baseball for a few days and then they come back and play like they are the most professional team in the bigs. I would have felt better about this win if the Mets had added more runs after the third inning. There were a lot of positives in this game including my one and only David's two homers and John Maine putting up a much needed good pitching performance. I will be at the afternoon game on Friday to see my man Mike pitch. (I ended up not going to Boston because my dad had too much work).

My other man Mike Nickeas went 0-for-2 tonight with a walk and he also got an RBI, although I am not exactly sure how. The B-Mets won. YAY!

I have the link to this video and it really brings back memories. When I clicked on the link for the video to Tearin' Up My Heart the message on the top of the page said "This video is not available in your country". LOL!

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: