Monday, June 2, 2008

"Omigod Omigod You Guys!"

Mets win!  Zephyrs win!  I eat cake!  (the cake was for my mom's b-day)  So overall yesterday was a pretty good day for me.  My "boyfriend" went 2-for-3 with an RBI and a walk so he is now batting .247.  I put the game on GAMEDAY last night and followed one of his at-bats.  He grounded into a fielder's choice but David Newhan (sound familiar?) couldn't make the play.  I hope he continues to get playing time.

As for the Mets, last night's game was really enjoyable.  I am just bummed that I won't be able to watch many of the games this week because they are in California and they start too late.  Johan pitched very well to get his 100th career win.  Ryan Church returned and hit another homer.  He has 10 and David has 11 so they are fighting it out for the team lead.

Come on Mets!  Keep up the good work!

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: