Friday, June 13, 2008

This Is Really Wearing On Me

The Mets are killing me.  I keep hoping whatever series they are playing will be over because I think they have a chance of turning it around in the next series.  But that next series never seems to come and who knows if it ever will come.  The front office has to make a decision on Willie because nothing is going to happen if they just keep his job "twisting in the wind" they way they are.  The players need motivation and a shakeup could give them that.

Also, David looked really mad after he popped out with the bases loaded yesterday.  He has been struggling lately and has seemed really frustrated.  I want him to do better and it hurts me to see him so upset.

Here is the link to the Father's Day story for the Mets.  It is about Brian Schneider and his dad.  I enjoyed it and I have been a fan of Brian since he got here.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: