Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thank Goodness

The internet and cable has been out at my house and in my neighborhood all day and I just got it back. The Mets lost again. I really need them to start winning because boys at school are starting to make fun of me and I can't have that distraction right before finals. BTW, finals are starting next week so my posts might not be as interesting in the next couple of weeks. But I really hate the way the Mets are playing right now. Enough said. Some change has to come or this team will continue to play the way they are. Nobody seems to be able to stay healthy. Moises Alou looks like he is going back on the DL. I guess I was right and my dad was wrong when I told him Moises would have less than 50 at-bats before going back on the DL. So basically, the Mets need to get healthy and start playing with feeling.

Mike Nickeas went 0-for-3 with a strikeout and a walk and is currently batting .234. The Zephyrs lost.

The Mets are currently playing but I don't really want to say anything about what is going on.
Let's Go Mets!

No comments: