Tuesday, April 22, 2008

He Is Smiling Because He Is Happy!


I am happy for him but the Mets have made me not so happy and that is why I am not writing about them.  Last night my "boyfriend" went 1-for-3 with 2 runs a double and 2 RBI.  Mike Nickeas was a key part of the game according to THIS article. Maybe he will get called up if Raul Casanova continues to make the pitching staff look like 3rd graders and the Mets give him back to the soap opera he came from.  I mean CASANOVA, what?!  And Ramon Castro played in his FIRST game yesterday, I think, so he still needs time.  Mike has stepped it up and I would be the happiest girl in the world if Nickeas was called up.  Even if he sits in the dugout the entire time.  

Anyway, the game last night was a disappointment so I have this LINK to a post on the LoHud Mets Blog.  Is there anybody else that thinks Dallas Clark is hot?  And that name!

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: