Saturday, April 12, 2008

Now What?

I am not really in the mood to talk about the game today.  But, I do know why the Mets lost.  It wasn't because Johan didn't have his stuff today.  It also wasn't because the Mets bats looked like that had holes in them.  It is because my babysitter is coming tonight.  (I know, you are probably asking why I need a babysitter.)  Well my sister is too lazy to watch me and my brother and my mom says I can't babysit until next year.  So, whenever this nameless babysitter comes over the Mets lose and I am always sitting at home bored out of my mind and too lazy and depressed to find something else to do.  I know for sure she is cursed.  My SOFTBALL team would even lose when the day she had to come.  This is ridiculous and unfair.  Who says I need a babysitter?  I don't need a babysitter!

whatever...
A loss is a loss.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: