Sunday, April 20, 2008

This Post Has 2 Parts


The first part is that Mike Nickeas went 0-for-3 in the Zephyrs'  6-2 win over Omaha and his batting average dropped to .200.  Well, he has played 3 days in a row so he must have been tired.

The second part is about my predicament.  As most people know the Mets have the Sunday night baseball game tonight.  In this game Mike Pelfrey is the starting pitcher for the Mets.  It is also known that Passover started last night and for the first two nights of Pesach there is a seder before and after dinner.  This means I am going to have a lot of trouble watching Mikey P. pitch for the Mets.  Even if the main part of the seder is over by 9, I will have missed the beginning and possibly the best of  Mike.  If only I could figure out a way to follow the game and be at the seder I would be a happy girl.  Maybe if I became the ESPN MVP of the Passover seder it would work, like on the commercials.  Anyway, if you have any ideas please help me out!

Another nice win, but the bullpen almost lost it.
Let's Go Mets!

No comments: