Friday, April 25, 2008

Some Articles and an Update

I found a couple of cool articles about two of my favorite people.  The first one is not really about Xavier Nady but he has some amusing quotes and there is an audio clip of him in it.  The next is about Mike Pelfrey and his mouth guard.  I know he has TMJ but I never knew much about it or why he has it.  I really enjoyed reading this one.  Brian admits it even bothered him at the plate.

The update is about none other than my baseball "boyfriend".  Mike Nickeas had a nice game last night in the Zephyrs' 11-5 win.  He went 2-for-3 with 2 doubles an RBI and a run scored.  Now that there is one less catcher in New Orleans he will get more playing time.  Mike is currently batting .240 and almost .100 points higher than the other catcher down there.  I am really proud of him!

Let's Go Mets!
and Xavier!
and Mike!
and Mike!
and Brian!

About last nights game, GET HEILMAN OUT!

1 comment:

AHutch said...

i read the article on espn.com about schneider. hope he feels better. gosh, it seems like everyone is on the DL right now.