Saturday, April 12, 2008

I Am Sooooooooooooooooo Bored

Well, right now I am so so so so so so so so so so bored out of my mind and I am hoping this kills some time.  It is not as bad as I made it sound like it would be earlier, but I am still tomorrow comes quickly so the Mets have another shot at winning.  I think I am going to break my record for posts in a month if I keep up at this pace.  By know you can probably tell I am as bored as a dog in a fish barrel (if that makes sense) and if not I am worried about you.  Actually I killed about an hour by riding my bike and going to a park near my house.  So, really this post is partly from about an hour ago and what I am typing now.  If I keep going you will probably fall asleep on your keyboard so I will stop now. And you also probably don't care that I had pizza for dinner.
So...

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: