Wednesday, May 14, 2008

David Cook Rocks My Sox!




Today before gym I was arguing with one of my friends about the 2 David's on American Idol.  I like David C. more and she likes David A.  Just to give David Cook a step up I posted that.

The Mets won last night but I would have enjoyed it more if I wasn't studying for a Romeo and Juliet test while watching.  I don't think my grade suffered because the test was pretty easy.  I am glad the Mets won again and I really trust John Maine when he is on the mound.  I also trust Ryan Church to do just about anything.  He has been the Mets best hitter and plays nicely in right field. Did I mention he has a rocket for an arm?  He will never be like David, Grady, Xavier, Mike, Joe, or (now) Alex, but I think he is cute!

My "boyfriend" went 2-for-4 in the Zephyrs' 4-3 loss to Sacramento.  He got 2 singles and is now batting .228.  He really has play well so the Mets can call him up the next time Ramon Castro goes down.  Yes, I know he will get injured again.  

The Mets would really benefit with another pretty face on the team...

Claudio Vargas it is your turn.  Show us what you got!

Let's Go Mets!

1 comment:

AHutch said...

speaking of sox, they've been sucking again lately.
and speaking of my buddy, he's not playing today for whatever reason. now i'm confubbled.