Saturday, May 3, 2008

Finally!

First, I REALLY like this article about David.  I find every letter of it perfect and David is just amazing!

Last night was the first time the Mets have played with Moises Alou this season and I am finally starting to see things come together for the Mets.  Once Brian Schneider returns to the lineup the Mets will have their projected opening day lineup.  I know this will come in May but it is better than never having.  During the game last night people continued to comment on how Moises Alou could wake up on New Year's Day and hit line drives. 

One thing I would like to see the Mets do is make a move for somebody that can backup first base for Delgado and they should be right handed so they could possibly platoon with Delgado.  Xavier Nady fits this and he is having a very good start to the season.  Everybody is saying the Pirates are going to ask for too much but I don't think that is true.  I know the Pirates are building for the future and that makes it easier for them to trade Xavier.  While I do not have any ideas about who the Mets could trade right now, I have confidence that they could get this deal done.  I almost feel like this trade is so easy people are not seeing potential of it.

Just wanted to get that out there.
Let's Go Mets! 

No comments: