Thursday, May 29, 2008

"Viva La Vida"

I know that song because of my art teacher that plays it everyday during class and I really like it.

I also really like the fact that the Mets have a winning streak of 2 games and last night reminded me somewhat of 2006. They came back and never seemed to give up the fight. I was ready to give up and prepare to write about Poo Poo Perez but there was no need to. The Mets have saved his name by bringing his last 2 starts to extras and he has remained Ollie. Tatis has been big for the Mets and it is always entertaining to watch an infielder play in the outfield. But I shouldn't laugh too much because I look pretty pathetic when I am not playing 1st or 2nd base. ESPECIALLY in the outfield! The bullpen stepped up big time and Duaner fought back after being knocked down by a pitch and got the bunt down. And as much as I enjoy finding negative things to say about Aaron Heilman today there really is nothing bad to say. He pitched 2 scoreless innings out of the bullpen and we can only hope he can keep pitching well. We can also hope the Mets continue to play well and continue to win.

Tonight against the Dodgers!
Let's Go Mets!

And because my "boyfriend" plays on the Zephyrs and my art teacher plays the song that I like I will link to the video of The Zephyr Song.

And I also have a few links:
One is about Mike Pelfrey
One is about Michael Cuddyer
and one is about a lot of people but David and Alex are mentioned in the 3B part and Grady in the outfield part. YAY!

No comments: