Monday, May 5, 2008

You Need To Be The One!

I'll be the one
Who will make all your sorrows undone
I'll be the light
When you feel like there's nowhere to run
I'll be the one...

Ollie, tonight you have to be the ONE!  I don't care about anything anybody says.  Forget about your last start.  Don't think about the fact that I called you Poo Poo.  Go out there and show the Dodgers what you really can do.  Give the Mets something to believe in.  We all know Johan and John have what it takes to win.  Now you have to show us that you can be a part of that group.  We are all rooting for you!  Let's Go OLLIE!

That was my pep talk for Ollie if he ever happens to read it.  Now for the real stuff.  Nice win by the Mets even though Joe Smith had a rough outing.  I know he will be okay.  Mike Nickeas went 0-for-3 with a walk and a strikeout in the Zephyrs' 9-5 loss to Portland.  I hope they start winning soon.  Xavier Nady and the Pirates were swept by the Nats.  Pathetic!  Alex Gordon and the Royals swept Grady Sizemore and the Indians in a rain-shortened two game series.  I am going to the Indians @ Yankees game tomorrow and hopefully I will get some good pics of Grady!

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: