Saturday, May 24, 2008

"If I Lose It All, There'll Be Nothing Left To Lose And I Can Take The Fall"

The song is "Lose It All" by the Backstreet Boys.

Right now I feel like the Mets have lost it all.  It so far that when my dad was leaving to go somewhere this morning I told him I expect the Mets to lose now.  If they win it will be a happy surprise.  Last night's loss didn't cost Ollie his name because he kept the Mets in the game and he eventually didn't factor into the decision.  It has basically just been really frustrating and the Mets lost another player last night.  Marlon Anderson injured his hamstring.  The Mets are apparently going to call up Nick Evans.  I haven't heard much about him and don't expect much from him.  

The Mets are playing on FOX at 3:55 today.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: