Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Did You Make It To The Milky Way?"


"Drops of Jupiter" by Train.

I was VERY happy with the win yesterday.  The Mets had everything working for the first time in a week.  I don't want to say too much and have it all go bad today so if things work out today I will post more later.

I have two articles:
1) This one I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY and even more REALLYS enjoyed reading.  It is about Xavier and I it is VERY interesting.  I didn't know he had 2 older sisters!  It's something we have in common because my little brother has 2 older sisters!

2) This one is okay.  There are a couple of "boyfriend" mentions but it is mostly about Gustavo Molina.

John Maine is pitching for the Mets today @ 3:05.

Let's Go Mets!

P.S. 
Nick Evans is kinda cute!

Also!  Sid the Kid and the Pens lost game 1 to the Flyers, sadly.  But you can read about him in this link.

No comments: