Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"I Want It That Way"

If you don't know that song then I am sorry but you obviously were living under a rock in the 90s.  I have decided to listen to Backstreet Boys until the Mets string some wins together and the post titles with song lyrics will continue for the same amount of time.  I woke this morning and it didn't feel different than it did after the Mets had lost but that is probably because I woke up and remembered I had to go to school and that disappointed me.  I am glad the Mets won but it doesn't change anything unless they put more than 1 win together.  I hope good Ollie is at Shea today.

I am going to the game on Friday so I will take pics and I might actually post some of them.  I also plan on making a poster that says 'Mike Pelfrey's #1 fan' or something along those lines and I want to get some autographs if I can.

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: