Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Win And A Loss

VERY nice win by the Mets last night but I didn't stay up to watch it.  I missed David's homer and Joe's scoreless inning.  When Jose Reyes does well the Mets do well and Jose was a homer away from the cycle and David was a triple away from the cycle.  I feel like the Mets don't know how to lose in Arizona.  The loss was the because the Zephyrs lost 6-4 to Portland.  Mike Nickeas went 1-for-4 with 1 run and a double.  I am hoping his rising .227 average will get him playing time even though Gustavo (I love saying that) Molina is back.  He has been doing pretty well and I remember that when Molina was in New Orleans he got most of the playing time over Nickeas and Wooten.

The Mets are on FOX today so be sure to watch!  Mikey P. against Brandon Webb.
Let's Go Mets!

No comments: