Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Next thing you know shawty got low low low low low low low"

OH YEAH! That is what my dad txted me after the game ended. I was txting with him for a while because he was at a bar mitzvah in Pennsylvania with my mom. I enjoyed watching this game. What made it enjoyable was the win. What made it doubly enjoyable is the fact that my brother and sister are Yankee fans. I really want to enjoy this win but I also want to be able to enjoy a series win which would also mean a short weekend sweep. John Maine (i think) EDIT: Poo Perez is pitching tomorrow so it is prime time for him to earn his name back. You can save what I said about John Maine for his start against the Braves. is pitching tomorrow night and the Mets have won with him on the mound so I think there is a good shot at the Mets taking both of the games from the Yankees. I have confidence that will happen. The boxscore is here so you can think of your own game summary.

I have a question:
What would you do if you were Josh Fogg?

Let's Go Mets!

No comments: